Website Staples Canada
Working from home, the remote computer technician is responsible for completing tech work remotely as requested by Customers and Staples retail stores. Responsibilities include but are not limited to telephone support related to the issue, performing remote computer diagnostics, repairs, operating system installations, software installs and configuration work for customers and Staples retail locations. They are responsible for establishing and maintaining service excellence by assigning the highest priority to customer satisfaction and demonstrating quality in every aspect of work.
- Schedule to include various shifts including nights and weekends.
- Provide timely completion of assignments and related administrative duties.
- Ensures a strict level of confidentiality with regards to customer’s files and service contracts. All work performed must be detailed and well documented.
- Maintain a neat and well-organized work area
- Ensure work performed is well documented and tickets have proper updates.
- Ensure that all commitments are met on a timely basis.
- Up-hold the highest of professional standards when performing work on customers’ computers.
- Capacity to communicate with customers effectively using a variety of mediums.
- Verifiable and demonstrated skill in performing services/upgrades to all types of computers (Windows and macOS)
- Ability to resolve customer concerns in a diplomatic manner.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize efficiently and effectively to handle their daily responsibilities and serve our customers.
- Ability to make decisions with integrity that supports company guidelines and makes good business sense.
- Strong working knowledge of computers.
Company: Staples Canada
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, CA
Application Deadline: N/A