Website Staples Canada
The Copy & Print Centre (CPC) Representative offers knowledge to support copy and print clients, applies intermediate technical proficiency and understands the goals for each shift. Follows CPC processes and procedures and maintains operational integrity of CPC. Routes sales and production through appropriate channels and understands the unique needs of Business and Consumer clients. Has knowledge of solutions that meet the client’s needs and recommends products and services that support these needs. Maintains established client relationships by providing outstanding customer care.
- Promotes the right production and sales channels that best support client needs.
- Executes non-production tasks. This could include CPC online dashboard maintenance, CPC appearance standards, and maintaining supplies.
- Executes production tasks such as processing customer orders in an efficient, accurate manner and paying close attention to detail and instructions, and managing the project while following proper production procedures (set up, quality control, and finishing).
- Provides accurate information to clients about CPC products and services, production capabilities, and order turnaround.
- Assesses who the customer is and applies the right service principles.
- Comfort and knowledge working with print and finishing equipment would be an asset.
- Good technical proficiency with computers and Microsoft software applications would be an asset.
- Ability to resolve clients concerns in a diplomatic manner.
- Ability to engage clients in a friendly and professional manner.
- Demonstrated selling ability.
Company: Staples Canada
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, CA
Application Deadline: N/A