Website Emirates National Oil Company
To be a leading member of a crew of firefighters and fire truck driver cum pump operator to turn-out Fire vehicle in response to fire and hazmat emergencies and subsequently carry out firefighting & rescue operations in compliance with the established SOPs
- Peers and Senior in the department
- Respond to major emergencies as per ENOC/GEHSA Emergency Management Procedures & EMS Procedures beyond the call of duty hours.
- Compliance with NFPA 600: Standard on Facility Fire Brigade
- Perform schedule mobile foam cannon’s checks.
- Ensure compliance with ENOC-GEHSA Emergency Management & EMS procedures
- Control and lead the crew of duty shift and turn out Fire Tenders in response to fire & non-fire emergencies at ENOC facilities involving flammables and hazardous materials.
- Rescue trapped people and minimize distress and suffering, including administering first aid prior to the arrival of the ambulance Crews.
- Participate in Scheduled drills and tactical exercises based on site specific PIPs, and also to participate in joint emergency exercises.
- Carry out day-to-day checks and scheduled Testing of firefighting vehicles and other equipment.
- To conduct enhance training of Firefighters and Fire Truck Drivers on practical firemanship, Rescue and fire truck operations on fire Ground.
- Document all indoor & outdoor activities concerning the shift on day-to-day basis.
- Leadership skills, Communication skills, Teamwork, Team leader, Organizing skills, Problem Solving.
- Proficiency in Arabic & English languages (written & speech communication)
- High School Certificates
- 4-6 years’ experience as regular fireman in fire brigade, preferably of a large petrochemical refinery complex.
- Six-month fireman’s training at any Govt. Institution, Ship & Industrial Fire Fighting.
- SCBA advanced
- Good knowledge of firefighting equipment, firefighting methods & techniques.
Company: Emirates National Oil Company
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A