Website Emirates National Oil Company
To be an immediate supervisor of firefighting staff at fire station and to turn-out to the scene of fire and hazmat emergencies to supervise firefighting and rescue operations in compliance with the established SOPs.
- Carry out quarterly audits of Fire Tenders, take corrective actions & submit action taken reports to EFERC management
- Compliance with NFPA 600: Standard on Facility Fire Brigades
- Prepare inspection and checking schedules and duty rosters
- Conduct and supervise scheduled training sessions/drills/exercises
- Inspect (scheduled inspection) regularly all ENOC facilities to ensure compliance with Fire Prevention and Fire Protection requirements.
- Ensure compliance with ENOC-GEHSA Emergency Management & EMS procedures.
- Respond to major emergencies as per ENOC/GEHSA Emergency Management Procedures & EMS Procedures beyond the call of duty hours.
- To response to fire & non-fire emergencies at ENOC facilities involving flammables and hazardous materials and take over command of the incident and oversee firefighting operations as per the site specific SOPs and ENOC Emergency Management Procedures.
- Participate in Scheduled drills and tactical exercises based on site specific PIPs, and also to participate in joint emergency exercises.
- Compliance with NFPA 472: Standard for Competence of Responders to HAZMAT incidents.
- Communication skills, Teamwork, Planning and Organizing skills, Problem Solving, Team leader.
- Computer Literate
- Proficiency in computer applications,
- Knowledge of handling emergency at operational level.
- Compliance with NFPA 1021: Standard for Fire Officer Professional Qualifications/ Fire Officer level – I
- Compliance with NFPA 1081: Standard for Industrial Fire Brigade Member
- Compliance with NFPA 1005: Standard for Professional Qualifications for Marine Fire Fighting for Land Based Fire Fighters
- Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent
- 6-8 years’ experience purely in regular fire services. Of which, preferably minimum 05 years’ experience in supervisory capacity of a large Petrochemical/ refinery complex.
Company: Emirates National Oil Company
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A