Attached to the Offshore Operation department, you coordinate and perform the work of the teams on board the assignment ship, under the responsibility of the Offshore Construction Manager and 1st Assistant Superintendent and in accordance with the QHSE specifications and rules.
- Ensure compliance with the standards dictated by Saipem QHSE in order to perform the activities in a safe manner;
- Report incidents and almost accidents;
- Provide a construction report at the end of each shift;
- Assist the Vessel Field Engineer in the monitoring of equipment and consumables for the project, operation and monitoring of Stinger and JLT;
- Ensure rigging equipment is up to date and properly marked.
- Ensure that the 1st Assistant and the Offshore Construction Manager are kept informed of any problems and construction progress;
- If necessary, contact the Chief Mate, the 2nd Engineer, the Vessel Equipment Engineer and the subcontractor’s supervisors to ensure proper coordination of activities under their scopes;
- Ensure all crew members have their work permits and verify that the daily Tool Box Talks and JSA are processed according to procedures;
- Sensitize construction / subcontractor teams on health, safety and the environment;
- Assist the 1st Assistant (or the Offshore Construction Manager, if a 1st Assistant is not assigned to the ship) in coordinating the various disciplines on board;
- Supervise the construction team, direct the foreman and / or supervisors on construction and erection work to comply with QHSE rules.
- Recognized for your involvement, you want to join our teams in the long term.
- You have a good sense of communication and a good understanding of the interfaces to manage between specialties.
- Your dynamism allows you to grasp a variety of topics and you know how to take a leadership role.
- Endowed with a certain taste for the field, you show a great availability and a total geographical mobility within the framework of rotations abroad.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A