To complete all mandated pilot training on flydubai simulators as per GCAA requirement and flydubai training programme standards
- Carries out office duties, projects, course development and other required tasks to support the pilot training programme (including ground school lectures if applicable)
- Proposes improvements to Operating procedures that aim to improve efficiency and raising safety standards.
- Conducts pilot training on flydubai simulators which are required for the issue, revalidation and renewal of an Instrument Rating (assuming the pilot holds or has held an IR on the 737 completing the Instrument Rating Instructor course).
- Conducts and subsequently, documents the results of the required simulator training and flight training devices as described in the relevant OMD1.
- Provides feedback where needed on pilot performance to Management to address any performance issues and put in place remedial actions.
- Recommends suitable remedial training programmes tailored to each pilot’s training needs
- Supports and provides assistance to the recruitment team in the selection of competent, skilful, knowledgeable pilots through:(1) Evaluation of their competence in the simulator (2) Completion of all new hire assessment reports.
- Completes all required training forms on a timely basis and ensures their proper administration and filing with the relevant teams.
- Provides oversight and guidance to Flight Crew on any updates to Operating procedures.
- Assesses the training procedures against the Operations Manual and flydubai’s operating policies and provides key input to Management when gaps are discovered.
- Evaluates and documents pilots’ performance during training and ensures progress reports are accurately filed.
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- 2000 hours of total flight time experience, including 1500 hours as a pilot on multi-pilot aircraft
- Preferred No. of Years (with Relevant Degree) – 5
- Preferred No. of Years (without Relevant Degree – if applicable) – 5
- ATPL (A)
- SFI/TRI Certification on a 737
- Reads and complies with the ISR policies of the Company and diligently reports any weakness or incidents to the respective Line Manager or the Information Security team.
- Completes all required ISR awareness sessions and follows associated guidelines in the day to day business operations.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A