As a Senior Administrative Assistant, you’ll support multiple leaders and demonstrate a keen ability to think critically in a fast-paced environment. Here, you’re an extension of your leader, complementing their work style while upholding Target’s values and demonstrating the utmost poise, professionalism and leadership.
- You’ll offer a level of service that goes above and beyond the basics. You’ll successfully manage multiple priorities and processes while staying up to date on an ever-changing retail marketplace. Bring your ability to anticipate your leaders’ needs and proactively solve problems before they arise. Confidentiality, flexibility and exceptional time management will be key to keeping things running smoothly.
- Flexible, resilient and nimble; comfortable working in “grey areas” that are constantly changing
- Accountable with a high degree of initiative; ability to balance fluctuating workload and tasks
- Four-year degree preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of administrative experience or similar experience
- Exceptional ability to prioritize, problem-solve and make decisions
- High attention to detail
- Experience using Microsoft Office preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate to variety of levels, both internally and externally
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A