Arrows Leadership Development Program DC Internship is a 10-week summer internship as an Arrows Intern within our distribution centers focusing on solving a complex building problem.
- Target Arrows Camp is a prestigious flagship opportunity for the best & brightest global supply chain and operations enthusiasts. Designed for select MBA students, this experience builds practical skills, fosters competition & will feature a preview of Target’s Global Supply Chain & Logistics. All of this is guided by our influential leaders who have a breadth of industry and professional knowledge. Come learn, develop, & network with like-minded individuals. Target Arrows Camp is an investment in the logistics talent of the future.
- Effectively communicates and works with peers, partners, and others; builds relationships and creates an environment that’s responsive, effective and efficient
- 3-5 years of experience pre-graduate/MBA working on complex analytical process
- Educational requirements or relevant work experience in Supply Chain, Operations, Logistics, Engineering (Manufacturing, Industrial, Mechanical), Mathematics
- Currently enrolled in the 1st year of your MBA or graduate program
- Ability to problem solve; challenges norms, and drives transformation while setting new direction
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Augusta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A