Experts of operations, process and efficiency who enable a consistent experience for our guests by ensuring product is set, in-stock, accurately priced and signed on the sales floor. The General Merchandise Sales team leads inbound, outbound, replenishment, inventory accuracy, presentation, pricing, and promotional signing processes for all GM areas of the store. Experts enable efficient delivery to our guests by owning pick, pack, and ship fulfillment work.
- Providing service to our guests that makes them say I LOVE TARGET! excites you…. That’s why we love working at Target
- You aren’t looking for Monday thru Friday job where you are at a computer all day… We are busy all day (especially on the weekends), making it easy for the guest to feel welcomed, inspired and rewarded
- Working in a fun and energetic environment makes you excited…. We work efficiently and as a team to deliver for our guests
- Stocking, Setting and Selling Target products sounds like your thing… That’s the core of what we do.
- Work both independently and with a team
- Welcoming and helpful attitude toward guests and other team members
- Learn and adapt to current technology needs
- Resolve guest questions quickly on the spot
- Attention to detail and follow a multi-step processes
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, AL, US
Application Deadline: N/A