Website Etihad Airways
As such, we are seeking talented and committed individuals, who are driven by a desire to deliver a world-class product and exceptional customer service. We are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our Technical Training Department as a Technical Instructor.
- Deliver efficient and effective training in accordance with Etihad Technical Training policies and best practices.
- Act in the capacity of invigilator for examinations conducted by Etihad Technical Training.
- Develop their own skills and subject knowledge base by methods such as observing colleagues and attending training courses.
- Ensure that Training Managers are kept informed as to the state of compliance of the organisation with regards to CAR/Part-147.
- Attend training and development meetings as required by MMT.
- Complete registers, maintain records of students work, and maintain behavioral standards in the learning environment.
- Compile examination questions, as required by the EM, through the MMT for the Etihad Technical training examination question database.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) and/or Subject Owner (SO) for developing training solutions to meet specific Etihad Technical Training requirements in line with CAR/Part-147 regulations.
- Analyse training requirements, conduct and evaluate Job Analysis (JA) and Gap Analysis (GA) in order to generate TNA and in doing so identify training solutions which satisfy the needs of the Etihad Technical Training.
- Generate a Training Syllabus (TS) from the TNA or the direct stipulated requirements which supports the training courses delivered by Etihad Technical Training.
- Production of suitable and sufficient training course material for effective delivery of the subjects to Etihad Technical Training requirements.
- Hold an AML (Aircraft Maintenance Licence) Part-66/CAR 66 B1 or B2 (EASA, GCAA, ICAO Type 1), or an aeronautical/electrical or mechanical engineering degree.
- Have a minimum of three (3) years verifiable experience on Basic or aircraft Type training within an approved maintenance training organisation.
- Must have a minimum 5 years technical aviation training experience.
Company: Etihad Airways
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A