To support the requirements of Continued Airworthiness the Technical Support team provide 24/7 Engineering support to the airline and maintenance operations. Located within the flydubai Network Control Centre you will be part of the CAR M organisation ensuring continuing airworthiness standards are maintained and also provide engineering support to the Manager Maintenance Control.
- Responsible for initiation of appropriate actions relating to issuance of emergency ADs, SBs, fleetwide inspections and away from base AOGs.
- Continued Airworthiness and Technical Support tasks related to airframe systems, avionics, structures, interiors, engines and components as required to support engineering operational issues.
- Providing assistance with investigations arising from ASR’s, MOR’s etc.Assisting in the development and implementation of processes and procedures required for the technical operation of the fleet
- Responsible for the Engineering Daily Technical Status reviewing maintenance operations, technical delays, deferred defects, operational restrictions in relation to the flydubai fleet.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders including OEMs to resolve Engineering issues and ensuring appropriate approved data is in place to allow release of aircraft.
- Assisting in the evaluation of processes that improve system reliability in conjunction with the aircraft manufacturers, equipment manufacturers/suppliers (including components), this includes SB’s, CSB’s, AD’s, SL’s and any other supplier documentation.
- Evaluation and interpretation of technical data including Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins, Component Service Bulletins, and other Regulatory and manufacturers publications.
- Monitoring and evaluation of defects using AHM & AMOS in order to ensure correct troubleshooting, defect clearance and repetitive defects are actioned appropriately.
- Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)
- Engineering degree or ICAO Type 2 Aircraft Maintenance Engineers License (B2 or B1) or Engineering Apprenticeship
- Effective Communication
- At least 5 years previous experience in similar role essential
- Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
- Customer FocusTeamwork
- Proficiency in AMOS desirable
- Proficiency in AHM desirable
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A