Website Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 to bring “Abu Dhabi to the World”. Over the years, we have grown into Etihad Aviation Group, a diversified global aviation and travel company, which is one of the world’s most acclaimed industry brands.Our airline flies to over 84 destinations with a fleet of over 100 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, serving 18.6 million passengers a year and carrying 682,000 tonnes of cargo in 2018.
- Organize and report all maintenance/repairs.
- Review documentation to ensure that all previous operations have been completed prior to maintenance/repairs as required.
- Provides training and encouragement to new employees to support their involvement in the on-going.
- To ensure that all equipment/s are maintained, certified and function as per their specific requirements and in accordance with the OEM or Standard Procedure recognized by International Authorities, in line with GCAA,
- Ensures departmental compliance at all times IAW Etihad Technical Procedures.
- Understand maintenance/repair standards and specifications to carry out a success full test with minimal supervision and be able to interpret and evaluate results according to the applicable standards, codes and/or specifications.
- Excellent knowledge of maintenance standards appropriate for an international airline
- High standard of English language
- High standard of computer literacy (Microsoft Office applications)
- Excellent knowledge of Aviation regulations (Specifically, GCAA, EASA 145 and FAA145)
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum Diploma in electronics/mechanical/electrical maintenance with supporting academic documentation.
- Minimum of 3 years experience is required including previous experience in a similar role
Company: Etihad Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A