As a Digital Provisioning Error Management Analyst, you will work to improve digital provisioning error management over time, which automatically and proactively remediates O2A errors before they negatively impact customers and agents. This will involve working with process and operational analysts to understand key capability issues, and then driving capability enhancements through the agile development model (requirements, solutions, test and launch). You will also work to embed changes across impacted groups. In doing so, you will contribute to the transformation of this space to a digitally fit experience for our customers, frontline staff and users.
- Engage and consult with key stakeholders to assess the scope of the problem and gather relevant sources of information to support the identification, decision making and prioritization of improvement initiatives.
- Applies detailed process knowledge to analyze business and customer requirements and provide innovative solutions by leveraging process re-engineering and automation technologies and frameworks.
- Lead components of process design activities and solutions by using problem solving techniques and continuous improvement methodologies such as Lean, Six Sigma, and Human Centre Design to accelerate operational, productivity and customer experience improvements and metrics across Telstra.
- Lead and contribute to a continuous improvement culture through coaching and training of continuous improvement methodologies and industry best practice to the wider team.
- Identifies and acts to address process controls associated with current and proposed processes against business objectives and ensures alignment.
- Analyze and interpret error management data trends to draw deep actionable insights to drive onsite digital provisioning optimization in real time and strategy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to converse with both business and technical stakeholders of varying levels.
- Experience in Panviva, Signavio, Agent Console Case, Service Now and ITAM.
- Extremely proficient in order/service provisioning and digital analytics
- Agile experience
- 2-3 years’ experience in an O2A Provisioning environment
- Must be comfortable working with a high degree of autonomy and possess first class interpersonal skills.
- Experience in Amdocs provisioning, Salesforce, Siebel, DXP, NPS and other various data sources within Telstra
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, AU
Application Deadline: N/A