Working with global, multi-cultural teams.Open, collaborative work environment.Regular social & fun company activities.
- Preparing development samples with suppliers according to mood boards (trend books) received from Buying Units and following them according to retroplanning.
- Regular Competitor Benchmarks, Market Intelligence, WSGN search, Supplier’s Showroom visits.
- Managing also Omni Channel tools if needed (web-site, e-catalogue and design Hub).
- Creating fabric library.
- Follow trends very closely and daily basis.
- Providing product differentiation,innovation,collection range and option plan.
- Reports to Product Manager.
- Designing collection of product aligned with the strategic positioning of Company.
- Following and making product and graphic design and product development according to market trends.
- Knowledge for Spain, France and European market and strong product development skills according to customer needs and expectations
- Should be able to visit factories when needed, familiar with ground work and work with supplier’s designer daily and weekly basis.
- Fluent in Turkish and English.
- Excellent communication skills and team player.
- Experienced with design softwares.
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications (Excel, Word).
- Flexible to travel domestic & internationally when required and have driving license.
- Perfect and practical planning and organizational skills, self disciplined, problem-solving skills and decision-making abilities. Ensure time schedules are adhered to and know to work with deadlines.
- Have knowledge of garments and purchasing price level (woven, knit, tricot etc…).
- Minimum 5 years experience in designer position and main experience for retail.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A