Website Tractor Supply
As a Team Member, it is essential that you be available, flexible, adaptable and service-oriented, as you must be able to fulfill all of the the following requirements:
- Complete Plan-o-gram procedures (merchandising, sets, and resets)
- Team Members also may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
- Complete all documentation associated with any of the above job duties
- Operate Cardboard Baler
- Assemble merchandisePerform janitorial duties
- Assist customers with loading purchases
- Recovery of merchandise
- Participate in mandatory freight process
- Operate cash register/computer following cash handling procedures as established by Tractor Supply Company
- Operate Forklift
- Execute price changes/markdowns
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to resolve issues ethically and with minimal conflict.
- Basic computer skills.
- Farming, ranching, pet/equine, or welding knowledge is strongly preferred.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
Company: Tractor Supply
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A