Website Tractor Supply
This position is responsible for traveling with the Field Activity Support Team (FAST) to stores within an assigned district to own and execute “start to finish” variable tasks such as planograms and physical inventories, as well as provide support for other tasks including merchandise and fixture assembly, and the maintenance of all signage. This position will interact with customers and team members, while providing legendary customer service.
- Perform accurate counts for store inventories, as well as cycle counts
- Assemble merchandise, fixtures and PDQs
- Perform detailed recovery and review planogram integrity
- Maintain visual merchandise standards
- Communicate proactively and regularly with District FAST Supervisor on work completion, issues, and offer solutions to overcome.
- Complete planograms and resets accurately and in a timely manner
- Work scheduled shifts and have the ability to work varied h ours, days, nights, and overtime as dictated by business needs.
- Perform store specific measurements
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance.
- Complete Tractor Way top cap process
- Complete store layout initiatives
- Hang store signage
- Farming, ranching, pet/equine, or welding knowledge is strongly preferred.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Must be self-directed and have the ability to complete assignments with little to no assistance.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred, but not required. Regardless of education level, FAST Team Members must be able to read, write and count accurately.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to resolve issues ethically and with minimal conflict.
- Basic computer skills.
- Prior retail and/or merchandising experience is required. Farming, ranching, pet/equine, or welding knowledge is preferred. Must be 18 years of age or older and possess a valid driver’s license.
Company: Tractor Supply
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A