Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Track work using a computer-based work order system.
- Assist in events set-up and tear down.
- Deliver food and mail using a company vehicle.
- Assist and fill-in for other departments within Facilities as needed.
- Install interior artwork.
- Help install, reconfigure and repair modular workstations and office set-ups.
- Escort vendors as needed.
- Perform maintenance and repairs on drywall, paint, doors, locks and restroom hardware.
- 3 to 5 years maintenance experience with one or more of the following: rough or finish carpentry, wood finishing, painting, plumbing, lighting maintenance and installation of commercial office furniture (modular and/or case goods), floor and tile.
- Ability to lift and / or move up to 50 lbs.
- Experience with hand and power tools.
- Valid driver’s license.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Understanding of OSHA’s PPE requirements and its Bloodborne Pathogens standard.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A