Website United States Postal Service
Performs a variety of distribution, and sales and customer support duties for postal products and services.
- Maintains appearance of store by arranging and replenishing displays and merchandise racks; ensures display and selling areas work stations, and storage areas are presentable to customers.
- Distributes and scans incoming and outgoing mail at a post office, branch or station.
- Performs any variety of sales and customer services at a retail window or lobby, which may include selling postal products and services, accepting and delivering packages and mail.
- Performs any variety of mail processing tasks such as, preparing work area, loading mail onto automated equipment, removing mail from bins and placing into trays or containers, monitoring mail flow and culling out non-processable items.
- Conducts product inventories by counting items on hand; attaches and removes security devices; accounts for items on display; and verifies and records sales floor inventory and shrinkage. Brings inventory discrepancies and shrinkage reports to the attention of the appropriate supervisory presence.
- Provides sales and customer service support by greeting customers, offering assistance with product selection and use of self-service kiosk.
- Applicants must be a U.S. citizen or have permanent resident alien status.
- Qualified applicants must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screening to meet the U.S. Postal Service’s requirement to be drug free.
Company: United States Postal Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: High Point, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A