Website United States Postal Service
Using dynamic route descriptions, delivers packages on Sundays and observed holidays. May case, deliver, and collect mail and packages on Saturday along a prescribed rural route using a vehicle.
- Returns mail collected, undeliverable mail, and submits monies and receipts to post office.
- Loads packages in delivery sequence in vehicle.
- Receives and signs for accountable mail.
- Delivers packages to customers along a prescribed route.
- Furnishes routine information concerning postal matters to customer.
- Sorts mail in delivery sequence for the assigned route.
- Loads mail and packages in vehicle.
- Applicants must be physically able to perform the essential duties of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Qualified applicants must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screening to meet the U.S. Postal Service’s requirement to be drug free.
- Applicants must have a valid state driver’s license and demonstrate and maintain a safe driving record.
- Applicants must also be a U.S. citizen or have permanent resident alien status.
Company: United States Postal Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gulfport, MS, US
Application Deadline: N/A