Provides first level response, support, and resolution for customers, jobbers and dealers regarding store payment systems and hardware, merchant master records, merchant network profiles, and emergency issues. Responsible for troubleshooting, escalating, and seeking first call resolution for all issues called into the Branded Customer Technical Support Center. Resolve various issues and questions related to Valero Allocations Support.
- Balances merchant settlement reports on a daily basis.
- Provides first call resolution on incoming store systems and equipment issues whenever possible.
- Assigns, obtains, and sets up necessary data relative to adding new locations to the credit network and the credit card system.
- Processes an appropriate written/verbal response to customer communications carrying the issue from inception to resolution.
- Distributes and receives retrieval requests on a daily basis.
- Updates and maintains merchant master records using RAMS database systems and merchant network profiles using First Data’s Client Line database.
- Acts as immediate source of feedback to supervisor and/or manager on problem resolution and trends.
- Answers, resolves/redirects and documents all external and internal customer communications.
- Troubleshoots, documents, escalates, and resolves first call / first level customer service, store systems and equipment issues.
- Maintains database using the call center problem management software.
- Troubleshoot, document, escalate, and resolve first call / first level carrier loading issues for Valero Allocations Support.
- Mail out various reports on a daily basis.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Amarillo, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A