- Recommends and implements strategic courses of action relative to renewable diesel and renewable LPGs sales.
- Coordinates department operations with appropriate Company personnel.
- Helps develop new potential low carbon markets with a focus on the northeast part of the US.
- Reports public policy developments in potential low carbon markets to DGD Commercial team.
- Coordinates supply transactions with various DGD departments.
- Recommends and implements strategic courses of action relative to regulatory policy.
- Develops and maintains relations with suppliers and customers.
- Knowledge and understanding of marketing and renewable fuels terminology preferred.
- 10 years of trading experience preferred.
- Ability to use initiative and independent judgement required.
- Excellent decision making skills required.
- Logistics and regulatory experience preferred.
- Knowledge of scheduling petroleum products preferred.
- Additional trading experience related to either the petroleum or agricultural industries preferred.
- Knowledge of public policy proposals on the federal and state level in the renewable fuels industry preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New Orleans, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/A