Website Victoria's Secret
A Victoria’s Secret Lingerie Supervisor is a values-based leader who leads performance through our core values to deliver the ultimate customer and associate experiences to grow top line sales. This role reports to the Lingerie Store Manager, the Assistant Store Manager of Lingerie or the Lingerie Manager.
- Sources for open roles and schedules interviews for assigned team. Facilitates associate onboarding and completes associate observations.
- Supports operational excellence through visual merchandising, payroll management, inventory control, and delivering on our operational standards. Owns organization of cash wrap zone, including, but not limited to: cash wrap standards, inventory, MPOS charging stations, recovery, and line management (select stores).
- Supports direction and drives performance for primary category of Victoria’s Secret Bras. Supports all brand initiatives and strategies (Sales Education, Launches,
- Events, Brand Promotions, and Product Testing). Personally demonstrates and provides coaching to direct reports selling behaviors and observations in all zones (selling floor, cash wrap, fitting room, and non-sales area) and building customer loyalty.
- The Lingerie Supervisor has the primary responsibility of driving results for the Victoria’s Secret Lingerie brand.
- Functioning as the Customer Sales Lead, demonstrating the ability to coach associates and concurrently leading the customer experience through demonstration and selling.
- All leaders are expected to follow all company policy/procedures and execute opening/closing of the store.
- Experience taking business reports and insights and making immediate and deliberate action to achieve results.
- Ability to monitor/track progress and incorporate feedback into decision-making.
- Ability to improve customer satisfaction and drive customer loyalty.
- Passion for Victoria’s Secret Lingerie Brand.
- A sense of self-awareness with an interest in seeking feedback to improve and develop.
- Ability to manage complex and competing priorities with time management and organizational skills.
Company: Victoria’s Secret
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A