Website Victoria's Secret
A Victoria’s Secret PINK Manager is a values-based leader who leads performance through our core values to deliver the ultimate customer and associate experiences to grow top line sales. This role reports to the PINK Store Manager or the Assistant Store Manager of PINK.
- Functioning as the Customer Sales Lead, demonstrating the ability to coach associates and concurrently leading the customer experience through demonstration and selling.
- Supports all brand initiatives and strategies (Sales Education, Launches, Events, Brand Promotions, and Product Testing).
- Direct Reports as assigned (based on store volume): Supervisor(s), Sales Associates.
- Supports operational excellence through visual merchandising, payroll management, inventory control, and delivering on our operational standards.
- Supports direction and drives performance for primary category of PINK Bras.
- Personally demonstrates and provides coaching to direct reports selling behaviors and observations in all zones (selling floor, cash wrap, fitting room, and non-sales area) and building customer loyalty.
- Experience taking business reports and insights and making immediate and deliberate action to achieve results.
- Proven ability to link company strategies to day-to-day activities and can inspire a team to deliver total company contribution.
- Ability to monitor/track progress and incorporate feedback into decision-making.
- A sense of self-awareness with an interest in seeking feedback to improve and develop.
- Passion for Victoria’s Secret PINK Brand.
- Experience selecting and developing direct reports to the next level and creating an environment where people do their best work.
Company: Victoria’s Secret
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A