To prepare, cook and present food to the highest standards in a clean, tidy & safe environment. To assist in the smooth running of the overall kitchen with direction from the management team.
- The role of a Branch Cook is: Preparation & cooking of sufficient food to provide agreed service level. Adhering to strict food hygiene requirements.
- Day to day running of a specific section within the kitchen.
- To ensure portion control, preparation and storage methods avoid food wastage.
- Control stock ,food preparation levels and wastage within the area of responsibility.
- Competent to operate and clean all equipment relating to job role. Contribute towards menu input in all areas.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A