A good appreciation of health & safety is a must too, along with excellent driving skills – and we will ask you to take a driving assessment as part of your application.
- You’ll be the friendly face of our business – the helpful driver who delivers the unique blend of Waitrose quality and outstanding service right to our customers’ doors.
- When you’re not out and about you’ll be at the store, assisting with things like stock control and cashiering, which may involve lifting heavy products.
- This is a really important ‘front line’ role. You represent us with every single customer you meet, and their impression of Waitrose is down to you.
- So, as well as having a flexible approach and the ability to use your initiative to deal with unexpected situations, you should be passionate about providing the very highest levels of customer service.
- As a Partner you will enjoy our unique benefits package, including staff discount, subsidised food in Partner dining rooms, discounts in local restaurants, subsidised learning, access to exclusive Partnership hotels and so much more.
- We request that candidates only apply for this position if you can fully commit to the advertised working hours and the full term of the contract, or we will be unable to proceed with your application.
- You will need a full valid UK manual driving licence with no more than six points – and you should be 18 years old or over. Part of the application process will include a licence check and a security check to confirm your suitability for the role.
- Previous experience in a driving role and a knowledge of chilled vehicles would both be welcomed.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hove, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A