The position is responsible for providing third level and escalated helpdesk support for staff by phone, face to face and remotely; taking ownership of Council’s network and server Infrastructure; and helping to improve Council’s Cyber Security over all Maturity Level.
- Supply Third level and escalated ICT service request support for staff by phone, face to face and remotely.
- Manage assigned IT requests in a timely fashion by applying problem resolution and providing regular feedback to our customers.
- Ability to work on a standard computer system.
- Ability to sit and work at a computer workstation for extended periods.
- Ability to move and carry standard desktop and notebook computer equipment – not exceeding 10kg.
- Capacity to bend and kneel to allow work at, on and under standard workstations.
- Ability to service the various departments both internally within the Ovens Street complex and externally located.
- Capacity to drive a motor vehicle
Qualification & Experience:
- Advanced Diploma and/or Bachelor’s degree in the Computer Science or relevant experience.
- Current driving licence.
- ITIL and Essential 8 training, knowledge, or relevant experience (desired but not necessary).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wangaratta, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A