Website Whole Foods Market
Provides overnight support for assigned team to include receiving and preparing product and maintaining the floor, displays, and back stock in accordance with company standards.
- Immediately reports safety hazards and violations.
- Properly checks-in product and reports miss-picks to team leadership.
- Provides excellent customer service, addresses needs of customers in a timely and effective manner and models suggestive selling techniques; answers phones and pages promptly and courteously.
- Performs other duties as assigned by store, regional, or national leadership.
- Maintains production standards.
- Follows and complies, or ensures compliance, with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and safe work practices.
- Accurately sorts and scans waste.
- Aids in receiving and sorting overnight deliveries for other teams.
- Receives product from receiving location to sales floor or appropriate back stock spaces.
- Stocks and cleans shelves, bins, and food preparation areas.
- Performs opening, mid, and closing duties as assigned; ensures accuracy of signs and pricing.
- Checks product to ensure it meets WFM quality standards.
- Handles DC and UNFI invoices for product delivered outside store receiving hours.
- Maintains back stock in good order.
- Maximizes sales potential through effective and proper procedures for prepping, storing, rotating, stocking, and merchandising product.
- Arrives to work station on time, appropriately groomed, dressed and ready to work; works all scheduled shifts and attends required trainings and meetings.
- Maintains, or ensures maintenance of, a clean and sanitary working and shopping environment; maintains equipment in accordance with WFM cleanliness and safety standards.
- Exposure to temperatures: <32 degrees Fahrenheit (freezing), 32-40 degrees Fahrenheit (refrigerators), >90 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Exposure to FDA approved cleaning chemicals.
- May require use of ladders.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Work requires the following motions: bending, twisting, squatting and reaching.
- Hand use: single grasping, fine manipulation, pushing and pulling.
- In an 8-hour work day: standing/walking 6-8 hours.
- Ability to use tools and equipment, including knives, box cutters, electric pallet jacks, and other heavy machinery.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Ability to work in wet and dry conditions.
Company: Whole Foods Market
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A