Website Whole Foods Market
Performs all functions related to preparation, counter service, sanitation, and stocking of products. All Whole Foods Market Retail jobs require ensuring a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient service to customers and Team Members at all times.
- Ensures product meets WFM guidelines for quality and preparation.
- Documents waste and spoilage using appropriate forms.
- Assists with production for all Prepared Foods venues.
- Maximizes sales potential through effective and proper procedures for prepping, storing, rotating, stocking, and merchandising product.
- Performs opening, mid, and closing duties as assigned; ensures accuracy of signs and pricing.
- Immediately reports safety hazards and violations.
- Arrives to work station on time, appropriately groomed, dressed and ready to work; works all scheduled shifts and attends required trainings and meetings.
- Provides excellent customer service, addresses needs of customers in a timely and effective manner and models suggestive selling techniques; answers phones and pages promptly and courteously.
- Ensures product production is performed using correct measuring devices and all recipes are followed.
- Maintains, or ensures maintenance of, a clean and sanitary working and shopping environment; maintains equipment in accordance with WFM cleanliness and safety standards.
- Follows and complies, or ensures compliance, with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and safe work practices.
- Ensures that walk-ins and freezers are kept clean and well-organized.
- Helps customers understand the difference between WFM products and products at conventional stores.
- Ensures all prepared foods are properly labeled, dates, initialed, covered, and rotated.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Exposure to FDA approved cleaning chemicals.
- Work requires the following motions: bending, twisting, squatting and reaching.
- Ability to use tools and equipment, including knives, box cutters, electric pallet jacks, and other heavy machinery.
- May require use of ladders.
- In an 8-hour work day: standing/walking 6-8 hours.
- Exposure to temperatures: <32 degrees Fahrenheit (freezing), 32-40 degrees Fahrenheit (refrigerators), >90 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Hand use: single grasping, fine manipulation, pushing and pulling.
- Ability to work in wet and dry conditions.
Company: Whole Foods Market
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Shreveport, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/A