Website Whole Foods Market
Performs receiving, accounting, and distribution operations associated with incoming product deliveries for all store Teams. All Whole Foods Market Retail jobs require ensuring a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient service to customers and Team Members at all times.
- Stamps, initials, and codes invoices; logs invoices in receiving journal; distributes to appropriate teams.
- Supports product Teams with accounting processes during inventory and financial period close.
- Distributes copies of processed paperwork to Team mailboxes and regional office.
- Maintains or ensures maintenance of accurate department signage and pricing.
- Codes and processes all store expense invoices.
- Follows up with vendors regarding accounts payable.
- Arrives to work station on time, appropriately groomed, dressed and ready to work; works all scheduled shifts and attends required trainings and meetings.
- Verifying actual product against packing slips,
- Provides excellent customer service, addresses needs of customers in a timely and effective manner and models suggestive selling techniques.
- Checking product temperatures as needed.
- Closes purchase orders in the proprietary store purchasing application.
- Maintains Service Vendor Tracking System and obtains work orders from visiting contractors.
- Ensures accuracy of store expense information in PeopleSoft.
- Maintains baler, compactor, and all environmental areas in proper working order; ties bales, calls for can pick up, and directs service team to areas requiring attention.
- Immediately reports safety hazards and violations; communicates operational concerns.
- Maintains store accrual logs.
- Performs other duties as assigned by store, regional, or national leadership.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable regulatory rules and regulations, Weights and Measures, health and sanitation and adheres to safe work practices.
- Confirming product integrity,
- Maintains or ensures maintenance of a safe, clean, and well-organized working and shopping environment.
- Maximizes sales potential through effective and proper procedures for receiving all product entering the location, including:
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Ability to work in a wet and cold environment.
- In an 8-hour work day: standing/walking 6-8 hours.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Exposure to temperatures: <32 degrees Fahrenheit (freezing), 32-40 degrees Fahrenheit (refrigerators), >90 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Hand use: single grasping, fine manipulation, pushing and pulling. Work requires the following motions: bending, twisting, squatting and reaching.
- Exposure to FDA approved cleaning chemicals.
- Ability to use tools and equipment, including box cutters, knives, electric pallet jacks, forklifts, hand trucks, six-wheel carts, balers, and other heavy machinery.
- 12+ months retail experience.
Company: Whole Foods Market
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: High Point, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A