Website Whole Foods Market
Performs all functions related to processing (preparation) and merchandising in the produce department. All Whole Foods Market Retail jobs require ensuring a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient service to customers and Team Members at all times. All positions must be performed in accordance with team and store Standard Operating Procedures. Further, Team Members must be prepared and able to perform the duties inherent in other Team Member job descriptions. All positions must strive to support WFM core values and goals, promote national, regional, and store programs and initiatives, and ensure adherence to all applicable health and safety regulations including Food Safety and regulatory duties required in the department.
- Ensures product meets WFM guidelines for quality and preparation.
- Provides excellent customer service, addresses needs of customers in a timely and effective manner and models suggestive selling techniques; answers phones and pages promptly and courteously.
- Cleans department continuously and maintains sweep logs.
- Arrives to work station on time, appropriately groomed, dressed and ready to work; works all scheduled shifts and attends required trainings and meetings.
- Cuts fruits and vegetables, following all safety and sanitation rules.
- Maximizes sales potential through effective and proper procedures for prepping, storing, rotating, stocking, and merchandising product.
- Maintains sampling program.
- Maintains, or ensures maintenance of, a clean and sanitary working and shopping environment; maintains equipment in accordance with WFM
- cleanliness and safety standards.
- Performs opening, mid, and closing duties as assigned; ensures
https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2786920847/Follows and complies, or ensures compliance, with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and safe work practices.
- Demonstrates advanced product knowledge, maintains awareness of new products.
- Excellent interpersonal, motivational, team building, and customer relationship skills.
- Extensive knowledge of Store Support team procedures and policies.
- Product knowledge.
- Advanced knowledge of regulatory and safety policies and procedures.
- Capable of teaching others in a positive and constructive manner.
- Proficient mathematical skills for assessing financial performance, monitoring profitability, and managing inventory.
Company: Whole Foods Market
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St. Petersburg FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A