Website Whole Foods Market
Team Members will have the exciting opportunity to be cross-trained and work throughout various departments, constantly learning about new products and areas of the store.
- Stay informed on all company and store level information from leadership.
- Participate in fiscal period and quarter end inventories.
- Work all shifts as scheduled.
- Ensure that all shelves and displays are properly stocked and front facing.
- Maintain a positive work environment.
- Will be cross-trained and work in multiple areas throughout the store, which may include cashiering.
- Ensure the highest retail standards are being met.
- Have a level of knowledge/awareness of relevant competitors and industry trends.
- Follow and comply with all applicable health and sanitation procedures and adhere to safe work practices.
- Follow all 365 Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Provide exceptional customer service and address needs of customers in a timely and effective manner.
- Attend all meetings as assigned by Leadership, including daily huddles.
- Communicate all pertinent information to leadership. Establish and maintain a collaborative and productive working relationship with Store Leadership, Team Leaders, Floor Leads, fellow Team Members, support partners, customers and vendors.
- Support overall store cleanliness and maintenance. Follow established food safety, organics, and cleaning and maintenance guidelines and procedures. Resolve all hazards or violations immediately.
- Complete all trainings and focus on increasing product knowledge. Maintain awareness of new products and promotions.
- Process customer purchases, returns and credits.
- Rotate products and remove out-of-date products.
- Maintain and support proper (Electronic Shelf Label) signage throughout the store.
- Use courteous and proper phone etiquette when answering the phones and pages.
- Be aware of new products and their placement.
- Model 365 by Whole Foods Market vision and goals.
- Desire to be a part of a new, exciting brand
- Proven experience meeting all customer service expectations and standards when interacting with customers, vendors and fellow Team Members
- Clear and effective communication style, both written and verbal
- Basic computer skills
- Able to perform the physical requirements of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Proper use of, which may include but not limited to, knives, personal protective equipment, forklift, pallet jacks, hand trucks, six wheel carts, baler (must be 18 years of age or older) and all other equipment used during preparation and clean up within department and store
- Thorough knowledge of products throughout the store or the ability to learn them quickly
- Proactive problem-solver with excellent follow-through and listening skills
- Supports the 365 culture and is an example of Whole Foods Market’s Core Values Demonstrates responsibility and accountability in recognizing and accomplishing all tasks where there is a direct job responsibility
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with individuals in positions throughout various levels of the business
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures Skilled in working in a fast paced, evolving environment with a strong ability to effectively prioritize, multi-task and complete tasks in a thorough and timely manner.
Company: Whole Foods Market
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A