Website Whole Foods Market
Whole Foods Market is seeking a Associate Store Team Leader (Assistant Store Manager) for our Orlando Metro, which includes our stores in Orlando, Winter Park and Altamonte Springs. This role will go through a 16-week training program that includes a combination of instructor led and hands-on training.
The Associate Store Team Leader role supports the Store Team Leader in all aspects of store operations. Provide guidance to Team Leaders in team operations including profitability, expense control, inventory control, buying, merchandising, labor and regulatory compliance and special projects as assigned.
- Regularly inspect the store to ensure compliance with all programs, rules and standards.
- Uphold and communicate regional and store programs and standards to Team Leaders and Team Members.
- Maintain outstanding retail execution and customer service in the store.
- Address customer concerns when necessary.
- Support the Store Team Leader in all areas of operations including inventory, safety, merchandising, financial and physical plant issues.
- Review and monitor scheduling, purchases, and other expenses to ensure teams and the store are within budget.
- Select, train, develop, mentor, motivate, and counsel Team Members in a manner that builds and sustains a high-performance team and minimizes turnover.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Marketing (Pricing, Merchandising)
- Team Member Relations and Development Experience
- Ability to multi-task, show excellent follow-through and see the big picture
- High energy, enthusiastic, and displays an affinity for our products, core values, and company philosophy
- Basic computer skills
- Store Operations Experience (Inventory, Labor Management, Cost Control)
- Excellent interpersonal, motivational, team building and leadership skills
- Creative and innovative thinking to build sales and legendary customer service, effectively address problems, and successfully adapt to the market and competition
- 2+ years of experience in a Leadership role required
- Track record of successful financial management & achieving goals, managing a P&L
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and delegate tasks effectively
Company: Whole Foods Market
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A