We are looking for Sales Assistants who can provide exceptional customer service and create energy and excitement around our products which can include brands such as Apple, Bose and Sennheiser, to name a few.
- Demonstrate your product knowledge to customers, and show a passion about new products and keeping your knowledge up to date
- Meeting high standards of display and visual merchandising to ensure the store is well presented while accurately following planograms.
- Achieve and surpass set sales targets
- Carry out stock checks and loss prevention accountabilities to protect high value & digital products and minimise losses
- Working as an active member of the team, supporting colleagues in all tasks
- Carry out stock replenishment, ensuring all areas of the store remain tidy
- Show confidence in approaching and welcoming customers
- Connect and engage with customers, uncovering their needs to be able to suggest and advise on appropriate products for each customer
- Provide excellent customer service, ensuring a great experience for each customer, every time.
- Confident approach towards maximising sales opportunities
- Flexibility towards working hours to meet business needs – some roles require early starts / late finishes
- An interest in digital, electronic and tech products highly advantageous
- Strong communication skills are essential- ability to provide excellent level of customer service
- Experience gained within a retail environment preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England UK
Application Deadline: N/A