Right now at our travel stores, we’ve got temporary and permanent roles with varied part- and full-time hours—so, wherever life’s journey is taking you at the moment, we’ve got the role to suit. Like the world we serve, we’re a big company—and we’re just as big on opportunity. With a global company like us, there’s no telling how far you could go.
- At our Travel Stores, whether you’re based at a rail, bus or Eurotunnel station or even at a hospital, you’ll help customers find what they need to make the best of their journey.
- Assisting with queries, keeping our store looking its best and being a friendly face on the till—thanks to your great service, wherever our customers are going, you can be sure they’ll always be happy to come back to our stores.
- If you’ve got retail experience already, all the better.
- What’s most important though is having plenty of energy—nothing stands still here, least of all you.
- Being a travel store, our customers can be in a hurry, so you’ll always be ready to think and act quickly to give them the service they need.
- That also means being able to learn the role quickly, even if you haven’t done retail work before.
- But if you’re a good listener and great communicator, you’ll be up to speed in no time and ready to play a valued role in your team.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Cardiff, Wales, UK
Application Deadline: N/A