As Team Leader you’ll be responsible for driving sales, inspiring the teams and making sure every customer has a brilliant experience. That isn’t always easy in locations such as hospitals, so you’ll need to thrive on pressure. A role model for the team, you’ll show junior team members how it’s done. Tenacity, drive and good people management will go a very long way. With all this to think about, we make sure that there’s plenty of support available.
- Approaching customers that may require assistance if you are on the shop floor
- Meeting high standards of display and visual merchandising to ensure the store is well presented. Accurately following planograms
- Some roles will involve pushing loaded trolleys of stock for long distances.
- To always deliver a friendly service, smiling, greeting and making eye contact with every customer you come into contact with
- Working on tills accurately and efficiently, to provide a positive customer experience
- Demonstrate good product knowledge to customers on key promotions and offers
- Targeted on having appropriate Till Point Conversations with every customer to add on sales and increase the average transaction value
- Carry out stock replenishment, ensuring all areas of the store remain tidy
- Working as an active member of the team, supporting colleagues in all tasks.
- A ‘can do’ attitude who values being part of a successful team
- Experience gained within a food retail/hospitality environment is preferred
- Strong communication skills and ability to participate as a key team member.
- Previous customer service experience is essential
- Flexibility towards working hours (shifts to cover Monday to Sunday, covering hours from 6am up to 9pm)
- Confident approach towards maximising sales opportunities
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A