At WinCo Foods we act like owners – because we are! We believe, as the Low Price Grocery Leader, that we make the lives of the communities where we operate better by giving them the best possible prices to feed their families and by focusing on the success, well-being and diversity of our employee owners.
This position is accountable for maintaining and monitoring store pricing within our Retail Pricing system. Primary duties include competitive price analysis, data entry, item and vendor maintenance, cost changes, retail pricing changes, setting up promotions and other duties as assigned.
- Performs office clerical duties (i.e., filing, collating, etc.).
- Sets prices based on competition for sections and “super comps” in area stores using prescribed rules and analyzing competitive pricing.
- Identifies errors by proofing reports and comparing store data against the master file.
- Coordinates with stores by communicating via phone and email.
- Monitor store daily item movement (dim) cost, retail and movement to ensure accuracy.
- Enters cost, promotions and pricing data into system, print reports, proof reports, communicates with vendors and stores via phone and email.
- Enters new items into the computer system by performing such duties as contacting supplier to verify stock, gaining authorization, establishing gross margins and inputting information into the system.
- Monitors item movement from stores by correcting errors, researching no-find (unauthorized) items, proofing reports to find discrepancies, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed
- Demonstrating expertise in Retail Pricing, Store Scanning, Receiving and/or Retail Operations.
- Demonstrating proficient use of Windows and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.).
- Demonstrated proficiency with numerical data and calculations.
- Utilizing excellent verbal, written and inter-personal communication skills to establish and maintain a good rapport with co-workers, Supervisors, store personnel and vendors.
- Providing excellent prioritizing skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet critical deadlines.
- Demonstrating initiative and self-direction to perform a variety of simultaneous skills (multi-tasking).
- Must be dependable and demonstrate initiative.
- Performing quick and accurate 10-key data entry.
- Applying strong analytical and problem-solving skills with close attention to detail in order to effectively monitor progress and complete assignments, performing all duties with efficiency and accuracy.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
Company: WinCo Jobs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Boise, ID, US
Application Deadline: N/A