WinCo Foods is a rapidly growing family of over 130 grocery stores, complete with our own distribution centers and transportation network. We’re proud to operate across 10 states west of the Rockies with more than 20,000 employee owners.
Responsible for overall Loss Prevention activities related to the prevention, apprehension and prosecution of shoplifters. Assist company Loss Prevention staff conducting various investigations. Assist store management with security and safety issues. Consistently provide friendly and engaging customer service to internal and external customers. Perform related work.
- Detects, investigates and reports hazardous workplace incidents and issues.
- Provides LP training to store staff.
- Testifies at legal and court proceedings on behalf of the company.
- Identifies and troubleshoots C.C.T.V. equipment.
- Provides store support by promoting loss prevention and safety awareness.
- Participates in internal company investigations.
- Collaborates with loss prevention Field Technicians regarding C.C.T.V. equipment.
- Researches and archives general liability incidents via C.C.T.V.
- Maintains loss prevention office and equipment to established standards.
- Prepares and submits reports involving investigations and Loss Prevention (LP) matters.
- Works with local, state and government agencies regarding company matters.
- Conducts loss prevention audits.
- Detects, apprehends and prosecutes shoplifters.
- Participates in maintenance of loss prevention and safety programs.
- C.T.V., DVR and digital camera equipment.
- Office machines (computer terminal, copier/ scanner, 10-key, fax machine, telephone etc.).
- Acceptable Department of Motor Vehicles driving record.
- Demonstrating initiative and self-direction.
- Prioritizing and executing tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years old
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A