WinCo Foods is a rapidly growing family of over 130 grocery stores, complete with our own distribution centers and transportation network. We’re proud to operate across 10 states west of the Rockies with more than 20,000 employee owners.
Gathers carts from the parking lot. Consistently provides friendly, courteous customer service to internal and external customers. Performs other related work.
- Maneuver/stack bins for pick-up.
- Gathers stray carts in the store.
- Gathers carts manually and by using a remote controlled cart pusher, guiding carts, assembling carts, gathering stray carts, etc.
- Picks up litter from the grounds, planters and the cart room.
- Empty recycle machine containers into proper bins (glass, aluminum, plastic).
- Seeks opportunities to welcome, engage, serve and thank customers. Maintains an atmosphere of friendly, enthusiastic customer service with an emphasis of taking care of the customer.
- Learn safety and department policies & procedures.
- Work out of doors in cold, hot, and inclement weather conditions.
- Must be 16 years of age or older.
- Reach in front and bend to pick up items at ground level.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. often from floor to 6 ft. high.
- Ability to maneuver up to 100 lbs. occasionally.
- Stand, walk and move rapidly for long periods of time.
- Walk, push, pull, and maneuver grocery carts up to 100 lbs. occasionally.
- Hear audible requests (i.e., pages, customers asking questions).
- Exhibit customer relation skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fresno, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A