At WinCo Foods we act like owners – because we are! We believe, as the Low Price Grocery Leader, that we make the lives of the communities where we operate better by giving them the best possible prices to feed their families and by focusing on the success, well-being and diversity of our employee owners.
Maintains and replenishes stock in a safe and efficient manner to meet customer purchasing needs. Maintains an atmosphere of friendly, courteous customer service with an emphasis of taking care of the customer. Generally works 6-8 hour shifts between the hours of 900 pm to 900 am.
- Maintains the quality condition of all products; stocks, rotates, and faces product; discards outdated and spoiled products and maintains stockroom.
- Seeks opportunities to welcome, engage, serve and thank customers. Maintains an atmosphere of friendly, enthusiastic customer service with an emphasis of taking care of the customer.
- May train other employees.
- Cuts boxes in a precise manner and places small containers on shelves.
- Orders products, cut cases, stacks, prices and marks merchandise.
- Builds product displays and operates related equipment such as hand trucks and pallet jacks.
- Performs all job duties and responsibilities with honesty and integrity.
- Maintains a safe, secure and sanitary work environment.
- May performs checking duties with an emphasis on providing friendly, courteous, customer service.
- Work with potential hazards with respect to equipment, tools and work aides.
- Exhibit interpersonal skills with oral and written communication skills.
- Electric and manual pallet jacks, handtruck, garbage and card board compactor.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Food Handlers Certification (Per State Laws).
- Lifts up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Eugene, OR, US
Application Deadline: N/A