At WinCo Foods we act like owners – because we are! We believe, as the Low Price Grocery Leader, that we make the lives of the communities where we operate better by giving them the best possible prices to feed their families and by focusing on the success, well-being and diversity of our employee owners.
- Maintains the quality condition of all products; stocks, rotates, and faces product; discards outdated and spoiled products and maintains stockroom.
- May train other employees.
- Maintains a safe, secure and sanitary work environment.
- Builds product displays and operates related equipment such as hand trucks and pallet jacks.
- Orders products, cut cases, stacks, prices and marks merchandise.
- May performs checking duties with an emphasis on providing friendly, courteous, customer service.
- Seeks opportunities to welcome, engage, serve and thank customers. Maintains an atmosphere of friendly, enthusiastic customer service with an emphasis of taking care of the customer.
- Cuts boxes in a precise manner and places small containers on shelves.
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
- Performs all job duties and responsibilities with honesty and integrity.
- Exhibit interpersonal skills with oral and written communication skills.
- Learn and memorize location of products, check stand and keyboard procedures, company policies, PLU codes, inventory control merchandising, and shipping and receiving procedures.
- Perform primary duties efficiently and accurately.
- Exhibit manual dexterity and good hand/ eye coordination to move freight.
- Lifts up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Reach, lift, stack and maneuver objects of varying dimensions and weights up to 40 lbs. within the range of floor level to overhead frequently.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Conduct visual inspection and merchandise being placed on shelves.
- Work varied nights in a 24/7 operation; including weekends and holidays.
- Perform basic math (add, subtract, multiply and divide).
- Perform tasks requiring manual dexterity for placement of small items on hooks, shelves, etc.
- Push and pull hand trucks and pallet jacks containing product of substantial weight.
- Work with potential hazards with respect to equipment, tools and work aides.
- Work in varying weather conditions for performance of outdoor duties.
- Consistently provide friendly, courteous service to internal and external customers.
- Ensure safe and accurate completion of work activities.
- Work in freezer and cooler.
- Perform repetitious work accurately and with mental alertness.
- Stand, walk and move rapidly for long periods of time.
- Bend, stoop, twist and turn frequently.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Visalia, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A