Website Wyndham Council
Here at Wyndham our Team Leader FOI & Privacy position is fast paced and filled with exciting challenges. This role requires your absolute attention to detail, a desire to learn and develop personally, a curiosity that enables effective conversations, the capacity to lead a team through an improvement journey and the ability to defensibly administer the appropriate legislative requirements.
- You will lead and support a small team of subject matter experts.
- You will administer and respond to FOI and Privacy requests and enquiries in accordance with legislative requirements, internal procedures and timeframes.
- You will provide specialised support and advice to staff and public in meeting Council’s obligations under the Freedom of Information Act, Privacy and Data Protection Act and Heath Records Act.
- You will deliver an ongoing awareness and education program to assist staff meet their responsibilities under Freedom of Information and Information Privacy legislation
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience administrating and responding to FOI enquiries
- Qualification in records, information management or related discipline, or significant experience in government records experience
- Experience managing small teams
- Strong communication skills, being able to collaborate and support a diverse organisation
Company: Wyndham Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wyndham, Western Australia, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A