Ensures company standards are met in the event a Store Leader is unavailable and to ensure Associates comply with policies and procedures. Assist the Store Leader in the development and compliance with policies and procedures. Upholds and executes the vision and mission of Yogurtland and assist others in doing the same.
- Other job-related activities as requested by Store Leader.
- Is the “role-model” for outstanding customer service and overall Associate standards.
- Assist in training, coaching and development of newly hired Associates.
- Cash Handling (drawer balancing, safe deposits, etc.) is accountable for funds.
- Taste product to ensure quality standards are met.
- Coordinate and communicate individual Associates duties throughout shift.
- Follows and ensures Associates adhere to meal and break periods.
- Assisting with shift scheduling.
- Ensures cleanliness, health and safety standards are maintained at all times.
- Ability to maintain a fast pace.
- Effective customer service skills delivered with a friendly disposition.
- Ability to problem solve quickly and effectively.
- Ability to maintain confidential information in the strictest of confidence.
- Basic management skills.
- 1 year previous supervisory experience preferred but not required.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Irvine, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A