The Store Manager is responsible for all store functions associated with running a store location to achieve sales, service, customer satisfaction, and profitability goals
- Responsible for store’s profitability.
- Manage payroll through writing schedules based on allotted hours that maximize sales results based on team and individual strengths.
- Maximizing personal and store sales results (measured hourly) in a competitive high-pressured sales environment through selling, merchandising, maintaining and covering zones.
- Participate in Zumiez marketing and training events.
- Monitor inventory levels, facilities and other assets.
- Guide Assistant Managers and Sales Associates as you recruit, hire, and develop a diverse and talented team.
- Running a sales floor involving moving throughout store motivating and training staff, speaking with and selling to customers and conducting store projects.
- Minimize loss through team motivation, customer service and managing operations.
- Analyze store-level reports and identify new strategies for maximizing results.
- Dynamic leadership skills with the ability to recruit, hire, train, lead, motivate, retain and develop future leaders.
- Collaborative team leadership approach.
- Ability to develop and maintain open and positive relations within the local community.
- Proven ability to understand and drive store profitability.
- Commitment to outstanding customer service.
- Demonstrated ability to set standards and hold team members accountable.
- Successful retail management experience.
- Excellent problem-solving ability and communications skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Salt Lake City, UT, US
Application Deadline: N/A