Zumiez is seeking a Retail Store Manager who thrives on empowering a store team to achieve success and is committed to providing excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for leading, developing, and driving an exceptional customer experience no matter how the customer chooses to engage.
- Zumiez Store Managers are responsible for overseeing, managing, and maximizing the entire business operations of their store.
- The Retail Store Manager is also accountable for profits and losses, hiring and termination of employees, disciplinary actions, team member training and development, inventory, sales promotion execution, and merchandising.
- Responsibilities also include managing staff issues, store employees-managers, customer complaints, community relations, compliance with store policies, and other administrative duties.
- Strong understanding of sales and customer service techniques
- Opportunities for Career Growth
- Bonus Plan Eligible
- Industry Competitive Pay
- Demonstrated ability to maintain operational efficiencies
- 3+ years of retail management experience
- Proven history of successfully training employees
- Have and show outgoing and friendly behavior along with a positive attitude and the ability to interact with our customers in an engaging manner.
- Be dependable and reliable, having the ability to work a flexible schedule that changes as the business changes; including nights, weekends, and holidays as well as having flexibility with store assignments.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Jose, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A